Monday, October 1, 2012

Podcast for Class

I created a podcast for class this week and used this time article as a resource for my topic, which was discussing using iPads in the classroom. I thought it was a lot of fun creating a podcast, although I must say I probably have a big advantage over my classmates. I work for UWSP's radio station, which has large and expensive microphones and the fancy program Adobe Audition that make recording things such as podcasts a lot easier. Working for the radio station also has increased my communication skills a great deal, so I read the script I made a lot easier then if I had not worked at the radio station.
Overall this project was fun to do, because I take an interest in recording things such as podcasts. The topic of iPads in the classroom was interesting as it made me think about using computers in general in the classrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment