Sunday, December 9, 2012

Screencast

My Screencast was about Dweeber, an online social site designed to help students study with their peers. I had fun creating the screencast, and I felt when I was talking about Dweeber via Screencast I was able to articulate my words rather easily.
I put a fair amount of effort into creating my Screencast. I went over the SWOT analysis steps and prepared a few sentences for each of the steps. I also explored the site quite a bit, and went through the steps to create a study session to get good feel for the website. I also looked into the "about" and "FAQ" sections to find out more about the site.
Creating this Screencast was a good experience for me, and I was able to learn more about this valuable web tool as well. I plan on recommending Dweeber to my future students, if it still exists by that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment