Sunday, November 11, 2012

Chapter 2 and 3 Podcast Reflection

I had a fun time creating the podcast. I was the facilitator in our group discussion, and I believe I did a pretty good job at it. I felt as if I was a talk show host, which felt pretty funny. I believe our group did a good job as well, everyone seemed knowledgable about the content and no one really had a hard time coming up with things to say.

I liked doing this assignment and I felt it gave me more insiration to be knowledgable about the assigned chapters. I felt as if it were a good motivator, because it is much more personal to demonstrate your knowledge verbally then to demonstrate it on something such as a test. I also enjoy making things such as this (I work and DJ at the school's radio station) so I felt comfortable doing something like this.

I wouldn't mind doing this in my classroom in the future, and I feel it could be a lot of fun for my students to pretend that they are doing a talk show or a radio broadcast. I am a big advocate for teaching using real life examples, and this is something that utilizes a real life situation, in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment